Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Security Partner Engagement SME
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Cyber Security Partner Engagement to work on client site in Arlington, VA.This program is responsible for protecting the Nation’s critical infrastructure from physical and cyber threats through effective coordination and collaboration among a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations.
What you will do:
• Support coordination with partners during major incidents, facilitating information exchange, and responding to requests for information or assistance
• Support the creation and management of operational cybersecurity relationships with federal; state, local, tribal, and territorial; and foreign government agencies, as well as private sector organizations
• Coordinate with partners on cyber threat, vulnerability, and/or incident-related information
• Manage and strengthen relationships with existing customers and partners to improve operational integration and multidirectional information exchange on cyber incidents, vulnerabilities, and risks affecting Federal departments and agencies, state and local governments, critical infrastructure providers, and foreign government partners
• Manage communication channels utilized to coordinate with partners (e.g., team email inboxes and phonelines) and respond accordingly in a high pace operational environment
• Be prepared to support 24/7 operations and/or shift work
• Deepen operational networks and global relationships with the cyber community
• Support development and implementation of novel cyber initiative efforts
• Broaden coordination and dialogue with other teams and organizations to ensure optimal use of limited outreach resources
• Support implementation and management of a Customer Relationship Management solution to track bilateral and multilateral relationships with cybersecurity partners, to include administrative support functions such as process development and data entry
• Ensure that products, services, and capabilities continuously improve to better meet current and future customer requirements• Assist in the creation and implementation of customer feedback mechanisms and implement improvements with operational cyber products and services
What you will need:
Minimum 10 years of cybersecurity experience
Experience with cyber policy
Understanding of Federal partners, State and Local governments, critical infrastructure providers and foreign government partners.
U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). SCI required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)