Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Program Management Analyst
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Program Analyst for a program responsible for ensuring critical infrastructure protection and resilience through effective collaboration between federal, private sector and academic entities. The Program Analyst will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project management, the project team and line management. Review the status of projects and budgets, manage schedules, and prepares status reports. Assess project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals. Develop mechanisms for monitoring project progress and problem solving with project managers, line managers, clients and other stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Coordinate and carry out complex assignments and activities, collaborating at all levels throughout the Office, Directorate, and with other bureaus while frequently reporting to the Director on progress and accomplishments.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the Department’s network architecture and global IT infrastructure, including enterprise and non-enterprise networks and systems.
• Maintain extensive knowledge of new and emerging information technologies and industry trends, including cloud computing and the Internet of Things (IoT).
• Provide expert guidance and consultation to Office and Directorate leadership, including development of recommendations in response to client requests.
• Coordinate status of documents and reports, tracking clearance across several teams and submitting them for clearance at the Directorate level.
• Participate in multiple working groups focused on cybersecurity.
• Architect and maintain a comprehensive database of all incoming and outgoing documentation, ensuring data is accurate, accessible, and secure.
• Edit a daily cybersecurity brief with input from three offices and over 300 recipients.
• Proofread memoranda, forms, letters, and other official documentation for senior Department officials and stakeholders.
• BA/BS degree and 3 years minimum experience
• Knowledge of cybersecurity technology and vulnerabilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
• U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
Experience working with project plans and requirements
High-level proficiency with Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arlington, VA (VA31)