Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cyber Operations Planning and Doctrine SME
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Cyber Operations Planning Doctrine SME to work on client site in Arlington, VA.
As a Cyber Operations Planning and Doctrine SME, you will support strategic cybersecurity resilience planning and develop approaches to strengthen the ability of critical infrastructure to withstand cyber threats. This program is responsible for protecting the Nation’s critical infrastructure from physical and cyber threats through effective coordination and collaboration among a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and coordinate formal plans for cybersecurity operations
• Facilitate operational planning that aligns with policy guidance and priorities
• Contribute to the development of response to cyber threats, vulnerabilities and incidents
• Develop stakeholder engagement plans and after-action reports
• Help coordinate division operations during significant cyber events and incidents
• Develop working groups to ensure representation from all agency cyber entities
• Identify gaps and inform agency’s doctrine development efforts
• Work with key cyber security stakeholders from private sector entities• Support the development of operational plans with international governments
What you will need:
• Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, information systems and security, or a related discipline• Fifteen (15) years’ experience with cybersecurity as primary responsibility
Experience developing cyber operational plans or policy at a national level
• Knowledge of federal and industry cyber regulatory compliance requirements
Knowledge of current and developing IT and cybersecurity concerns and trends, federal and industry cyber regulatory compliance requirements• Knowledge of current and emerging IT and cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in both federal and private sectors
• U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). SCI required.
What would be nice to have:
• Experience communicating and collaborating in an inter-agency role
• Experience working with private sector stakeholders to influence actions or policy• Knowledge of current and emerging IT and cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in both federal and private sectors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arlington, VA (VA31)