Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Customer Experience (CX) Strategist - Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next Government, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Customer Experience Strategist. This role is anticipated to start in late summer 2022.
This role will lead enterprise-level CX projects as a component of larger CX, digital, and change management teams. In this role, you will lead participatory design sessions, help analyze and synthesize survey data and qualitative research, and act as steward of the CX strategy tasks as assigned, including creating journey maps,, developing customer personas based on data inputs, creating recommendations reports, and designing actionable customer feedback loops.
This role requires effective facilitation and communication abilities, both oral and written, as well as proven client engagement and resiliency skills.
As a Customer Experience Strategist, you will:
- Lead and manage projects that may have multiple owners and multiple team members who report to different supervising units
- Serve as internal and external client-facing liaison for CX, advocating for decision making based on customer feedback, web analytics, stakeholder input, and other data analysis and synthesis
- Prioritize tasks and change requests in real time with excellent supporting documentation
- Facilitate client meetings, remote workshops, and customer interviews
- Design CX research and feedback programs
- Develop proposed CX strategies and tactics based on research findings
- Leading and creating CX deliverables such as journey maps and action plans
- Create CX measurement frameworks
- Develop methodologies and standard operating procedures/documentation
- Analyze business processes to understand and communicate how they impact CX
- Work alongside other research and technology staff to design and implement customer feedback tactics (e.g., surveys) and dashboards
As a Customer Experience Strategist, you will have:
- B.A. in business, communication, design or related field with 4+ years of related experience
- Experience designing digital and real-world programs and services with customer-centered methods.
- Working knowledge and demonstrable experience with human-centered design/design thinking methods, including journey mapping.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops to set project vision, frame problems, brainstorm solutions, and prioritize actions.
- Experience conducting user research, including familiarity with research methodologies, designing research plans, conducting interviews, and analyzing and synthesizing actionable results
- Experience establishing Voice of the Customer feedback programs, including implementing business process accountability to act on feedback
- Ability to collaborate with teams in an agile setting
- Interpersonal and small group communication mastery
- Ability to wrangle multidisciplinary teams across geographic and organizational areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on attention to detail to produce client-ready reports and presentations
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, potentially while being matrixed to multiple clients/projects at the same time
- Talent for anticipating obstacles and risk in projects and seeking solutions to mitigate them
- Special consideration will be given to any candidates who have familiarity with cloud-based CX tools, have CX certifications, and/or have experience with CX projects for federal customers
- US Citizenship (required by Federal government for position)
Job Location(s): This is a remote position open to all U.S. citizens.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)