Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Creative Resource Coordinator
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Creative Resource Coordinator.
As a Creative Resource Coordinator, you will:
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Assist with resourcing creative task requests for print, digital and video projects.
- Monitor the flow of materials/resources through the creative and production process to ensure on-time delivery.
- Assist with developing schedules and timelines.
- Communicate with account managers on the status of jobs.
- Foster a collaborative relationship with internal staff (account managers and creative staff).
- Assist and backup Creative Resource Management team as needed.
As a Creative Resource Coordinator, you will have:
- 0-2 years or more years of creative experience within agency and/or marketing environments.
- BS/BA in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent in professional experience.
- Proficient in Windows PC environment, including Microsoft Office applications and Google Docs.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely and work well with all types of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes and ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Job Location: Fairfax, VA or Rockville, MD
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)