Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Creative Operations Specialist
ICF Next – Creative Operations Specialist
We’re hiring a Creative Operations Specialist to support our Creative Studio. Nothing of quality gets produced without someone, somewhere, taking ownership – that’s you. You own the process that links developing striking creative deliverables and strategic, hands-on client management. You are the glue, the amazing enzyme that goes far beyond just managing traffic and communications as a producer, to simply doing whatever necessary to get the best work out of our best people for ICF Next and the client.
Your tools are over-communication, organization, experience, a keen eye that sees traps down the road and steers the work around them, and a personality that encourages collaboration, creativity and professionalism.
Join our Creative Studio of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists who are rapidly putting ICF Next on the map for DC Metro’s premier creative shop.
We’re currently hiring for an Creative Operations Specialist
As a Creative Operations Specialist, you will:
- Support public and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Act as a liaison between the account team and the creative team to own the creative development process, making sure we get the best work out of the team at maximum efficiency and quality for the company and client.
- Oversee workflow in multiple mediums across the account deliverables list, ensuring version control, edits, internal deadlines, final deadlines, quality control and final relase files all are optimized.
- Assist in capture and organic growth estimating in partnership with Ops and Acct Teams.
- Draft internal and external creative development schedules, geared around key milestones and stakeholders, that also allow for the best creative product.
- Audit hours, budgets, staff to match against expectations and proactive considerations, keeping everything moving smoothly.
You will have:
- 5+ years experience in creative operations, preferably within an agency environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Fanatastic “soft skills” for managing/collaborating with people.
- Experience in the fulfillment requirements for creative deliverables across media – print, social, digital.
Job Location(s): Remote VA
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)