Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Creative Operations Manager
ICF Next – Creative Operations Manager | Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
We’re hiring a Creative Operations Manager to help lead our Creative Studio. Nothing of quality gets produced without someone, somewhere, taking ownership – that’s you. You own the process that links developing striking creative deliverables and strategic, hands-on client management. You are the glue, the amazing enzyme that goes far beyond just managing traffic and communications as a producer, to simply doing whatever is necessary to get the best work out of our best people for ICF Next and the client. Your tools are over-communication, organization, experience, a keen eye that sees traps down the road and steers the work around them, and a personality that encourages collaboration, creativity, and professionalism.
Join our Creative Studio of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists who are rapidly putting ICF Next on the map for DC Metro’s premier creative shop.
As a Creative Operations Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for creative project management from start to finish, including reviewing creative task requests from account teams, assigning the appropriate staff, developing project schedules, and estimating labor costs.
- Manage workflows for multiple clients in various mediums, including digital, print, web, video, and motion graphics.
- Work closely with the creative and account teams to ensure projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Negotiate due dates and timelines with internal clients as needed.
- Identify and manage risks and issues, ensuring any problems are quickly resolved.
- A go-getter attitude with the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while still meeting tight deadlines.
- Prior experience managing people is a plus.
- 10+ years’ experience in creative operations, preferably within an agency environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience in a related field.
Job Location(s): Fairfax, VA or Rockville, MD or Remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$88,722.00 - $150,827.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)