Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Our Federal Government Marketing team produces award-winning work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and our nation. Our team conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, public relations, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Creative Director who will support a full range of specialized digital media services, writing/editing and technical support and innovative communications through targeted outreach campaigns such as exhibits/conference coordination, speaking engagements, press releases, media interviews, digital and social media, writing feature articles, scriptwriting, video production and management of a website.
The Creative Director will oversee:
- Graphic Services – provide custom layouts, graphics/illustrations for all communication products: fact sheets, reports, brochures, newsletters, mass emails, posters, briefings/PowerPoint presentations, exhibit displays, and websites; develop event branding and all associated collateral.
- Photography Services – Photographically document internal and external events, fulfill photo requests and maintain photo archives, as required, for internal use, marketing purposes and external release. Conceptualize shoots, conduct client coordination and field produce as necessary. Coordinate, set-up and maintain equipment, photograph, upload, edit and color-correct images, and secure photo clearances, as necessary.
- Video Production – Provide videography services to capture internal and external events, as required, and maintain b-roll database for internal use, marketing purposes and external release. Conduct all aspects of video production, including, but not limited to, concept development, story boarding, coordinating and setting-up equipment, shooting, uploading, non-linear editing, and postproduction of music, special effects and motion graphics. Conduct client coordination, field produce and secure video clearances, as necessary.
- Webcasting Services (aka Webinars) – provide technical staff for all S&T webcasting events (meetings, technology demonstrations, conferences, special events); includes equipment set-up and operation, editing and posting.
- Printing – complete all paperwork and ensure all print jobs are properly branded and formatted; review all proofs; apply product quality control standards for compliance with guidelines, policies and directives; complete large format printing, mounting and lamination.
- Bachelor's degree, required (e.g., communications, marketing, public relations, or relevant discipline.
- 5 plus years of relevant experience as a Creative Director overseeing a full range of digital services.
- Federal government experience, experience with DHS preferred.
- Active SCI government clearance.
Preferred Skills/Professional Experience:
- Understanding of print, social, digital, and traditional media.
- Understanding of various communication channels and how they work (print, social, digital, paid media, events and outreach, direct response, etc)
- Experience working in a multi-task environment.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)