Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CQI analyst, Remote
The CQI analyst will provide knowledge of ORR policies and procedures for the unification of UC in ORR custody with sponsors and/or subject matter relevant to the work of the support services contract. The successful candidate will be an experienced professional with the ability to use data to track outcomes and work with federal policies and procedures and promoting and managing CQI programs.
The successful candidate will work with a multi-disciplinary team to design and develop appropriate work plans; facilitate the delivery of high-quality, effective sponsor support services; and foster continued learning and evolution of best practices in sponsor support services.
Key Responsibilities The CQI analyst will:
- Collaborate with and provide consultation on the project’s data and CQI infrastructure
- Support data use and analysis to inform training opportunities for project staff; advise on data analysis and provision of feedback to internal staff, project leadership, and the client
- Provide technical assistance and support to project teams on data collection and CQI
- Support the planning, writing, and dissemination of data briefs, project reports, and other report-writing
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, public administration, or other related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in migrant/refugee policy, practice, research setting, or other related field
- Strong basic or intermediate knowledge of research methods and basic statistical skill
- Strong critical analysis skills
- 1+ year experience with excel, SPSS, or other data collection tools
- Strong experience as a data or CQI lead in a migrant/refugee program or program in a closely related field (e.g., child welfare; family support services)
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, or other related field
- Demonstrated skills in report writing for a variety of audiences including federal government clients Ability to develop and use graphical displays of data to translate research findings into practice Experience engaging federal clients and staff at all levels in data use, analysis, and interpretation Familiar with Tableau or other data visualization software Professional Skills
- Proficient with MS Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Solid team player with the proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives, and stakeholder needs
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism, including the ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Arkansas Remote Office (AR99)