Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF seeks experienced Project Cost Estimators to support Hurricane Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. All positions are full-time and benefits eligible.
The primary role of the Cost Estimator is to develop scope of work and cost estimates based on documentation collected by the project team with input, when necessary, from the technical team. This position will also review cost estimates developed by FEMA. This is a Hybrid role in Puerto Rico.
- Evaluate project worksheets (PWs) for eligible damages
- Collaborate with licensed engineers on technical issues
- Gather standard cost data
- Develop cost information and estimates for repair and/or replacement of disaster-related damage
- 3+ years of experience working in the non-residential construction industry
- 3+ years of experience with cost estimating for repair and reconstruction infrastructure projects
- 3+ years of experience in applying/working with construction regulations, codes and standards, and environmental compliance.
- 2+ years of experience with cost estimating tools such as RS MEANS or CostWorks
- 2+ years of experience using MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- High school diploma or GED
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: construction, project development, hazard mitigation measures, engineering, or architecture.
- FEMA Public Assistance Experience
- Knowledge of the Stafford Act, regulations and policies associated with the FEMA Public Assistance Program
- Experience with disaster recovery cost estimating and data reporting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$47,227.00 - $80,285.00
Guaynabo, PR (PR01)