Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Correspondence and Communications Coordinator
ICF is searching for a Correspondence and Communications Coordinator to work within a key client office in a highly visible role. You will work closely with our ICF team leaders and our Federal client to manage critical correspondence within the agency, as well as with other agencies and Congress. You should have experience in Federal, state, and local communications and be a proven editor with sharp attention to details and deadlines. Position is based in the D.C. Metro area
- Organize and maintain critical client communications for several divisions within integral client offices
- Coordinate Congressional and federal documentation requests in a timely, professional manner
- Edit and review communications for tone and quality
- Proactively drive requests to completion, raising issues and concerns in real-time
- Main utmost professionalism with all requests and communications.
- 2 years of public relations or ad agency experience; or experience working within a communications department of an organization, and/or administrative/coordinator experience (event planning and management, executive assistant, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience delivering quality work products to clients
- Ability to develop documents in Word and maintain Excel databases
- Bachelor's degree
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Responsive and open to feedback
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and track multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, as well as track long-term projects from start to finish
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Creative thinker with innovative approach to problem solving
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Client Office (DC88)