Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Corporate IT Lead, India Operations
CF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Consulting Group is seeking an IT Manager to join our Corporate Information Technology team to manage IT services for India. As the lead, the person will play a key role to provide corporate information technology services for India, including financial performance, customer satisfaction, and regulatory compliance. The position is also responsible for developing and managing the relationship between IT and India business operations.
- Provide leadership on definition and development of standardized reusable IT solutions in conjunction with Corporate IT Management.
- Management responsibility for local staff across multiple geographies.
- Manage IT costs and service levels for India operations. Brief Corporate IT and Business Operations management on progress.
- Keep abreast of all current and upcoming technologies related to overall IT architecture with an emphasis on regulatory compliance.
- Monitor the infrastructure and play a key role for incident, problem and change management. Manage enterprise-wide monthly security updates.
- Develop relationships with vendors and internal staff, who provide products and or services in the related technologies, to gain a forward-looking vision of the direction of the technologies.
- Support driving standards, best practices and common technology across the operating entities.
- Manage all hardware and software assets regionally.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, business administration, computer science or related field.
- 10+ years direct work experience in an enterprise IT environment with experience in networking, computing devices, data management solutions, voice, cloud services and virtual environments.
- 5+ years direct work experience with Microsoft technologies such as M365, Azure, AD, Intune or the Systems Center suite.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and implement projects in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
- Ability to articulate the effect of technology on business
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative global environment
- Ability to understand and present detailed and complex business requirements and solutions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
New Delhi, India (II77)