Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a leading provider of consulting services and technology solutions to governments and commercial clients in the United Kingdom, Europe and globally. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients' most important challenges. We cover the entire policy, programme and project lifecycle and address a wide range of policy areas, including justice, home affairs, employment, education and training, gender equality, and social inclusion and protection. With more than 6,000 employees, we serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide.
Contracts Specialist - Brussels
As member of the Contracts team, the Contracts Officer will assist project managers in identifying contractual risks and ensure that projects are executed in accordance with company policies and in respect of contractual terms and conditions. Alongside the Contracts Specialist, their responsibility will be to:
- Identify and analyse with project managers any contracts/ projects implementation risks in order to formulate mitigation plan.
- Highlight any potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on project results and performance.
- Perform Tender documentation review for use by the Business Development team and draft Partnership, Pre-bid or Non-disclosure Agreements as necessary.
- Maintain the Framework Contracts Overview information and keep track of Price Indexing and other applicable requests for amendment.
- Pay particular attention to Intellectual Property Rights and Data Privacy and Security issues. Support teams in drafting disclaimers and competition rules, review collaboration (eg bloggers) agreements, etc…
- Create and maintain the IPR Restrictions Register and guide the teams in the preparation of supporting documentation for IPR – licenses, transfer statements, etc…
- Coordinate functions, such as operational finance, accounting and legal, to ensure with other corporate adherence to client and company regulations and coherence in internal contract implementation practices.
- Bachelor's degree in law with entry level of experience in contract / project management and pricing.
- Excellent ability with Microsoft Office applications and facility in learning new technologies (Maconomy, SharePoint, Smartsheet…).
- Experience and familiarity with European Commission contractual matters and associated legal issues.
- Good understanding of activity areas in Communication and Marketing (Editorial, Graphic Design, Video, Web, Events, Social Media, Public Relations, Media buying. Etc.) is a plus.
- Team player, with collaborative attitude in a matrix-based, international structure.
- Structured and well organised, able to effectively prioritise tasks.
- Very good oral and written communication in English and good knowledge of French.
- Proactive, curios and providing pragmatic solutions.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)