Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Contracts & Risk Specialist
What is ICF?
50+ years strong, ICF is a $1.5 billion publicly traded global consulting and digital services provider. We have 7K+ employees in 70 office locations around the world. We combine traditional consulting with cutting-edge digital agency services to support our clients in a highly interdisciplinary way. ICF has quietly become one of the most dynamic and unique success stories in the industry.
What does ICF do?
ICF provides a full range of consulting, program management, analytics, technology, and engagement services to help our clients create and evolve into the future. Our capabilities allow us to design and deliver advice, services, and products that educate and elevate our clients in every industry.
What is ICF’s culture?
ICF has a mission-driven approach and culture that values innovation, collaboration, diversity, and corporate responsibility.
- To identify sources of commercial risk and measures to mitigate against such risks, maintaining an appropriate balance of risk and reward
- Review of Client Invitations / Requests for Proposals to highlight potential commercial risks and to provide advice on mitigation measures)
- Review and negotiation of final contracts
- Preparation and negotiation of services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements etc.
- Support in contract claims and variations
- Liaise with internal ICF Teams including Pricing, Finance, Taxation, Safety & Security, International Operations, Risk & Insurance etc. to ensure compliant and competitive Proposal preparation
- Support and assistance in the resolution of commercial disputes with clients
- Advise Proposal and Project Teams on a wide range of commercial issues including but not limited to, the management and protection of intellectual property, contractual liability, conflict of interest, business ethics and data protection matters
- Contribute to the development of policies and procedures for managing contracts, including Contract Management Systems
- Updating of data on ICF’s internal Contract Management System
- Maintain Contract Library and Company Records
- Provide assistance in Corporate Governance and Company Secretarial activities.
- Support Data Protection matters, including GDPR compliance across Europe and Asia Division (Internal Policy Compliance, privacy statements, DPAs etc.)
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Indian and English Contract Law
- MS Word and MS Power Point skills
- Knowledge of Government Procurement processes
- Knowledge of the contractual procedures of various international funding organisations
- Negotiation skills in client-facing environments
- Active Membership of IACCM (International Association for Contract & Commercial Management) or similar body
- Proven experience in a services consultancy environment
- Business-related or legal qualifications
- GDPR related knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels and to act with a substantial degree of independence within delegated limits
- The ability to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards
- The ability to respond effectively to changing priorities
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- The ability to show discretion and work with sensitive and confidential information
- Willingness to undertake occasional international travel
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)