Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Contracts Administrator - Flexible Work Locations
ICF is seeking a Contracts Administrator to manage the commercial digital marketing and advertising contracts for the growing ICF Next division of ICF (www. icfnext.com). To be successful, the Contracts Administrator must be able to perform hands-on contract review, negotiation, and administration for our geographically-diverse internal stakeholder base. Currently, our team is working from home but anticipates a return to the office on at least a part-time basis beginning as early as September 1, 2021.
This is a great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate contract documents including Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Statements of Work, and Change Orders:
- Identify and mitigate items of risk based on company and industry standards
- Advise on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client and ICF Next
- Notify Management of potential non-compliance and other problems that could have an adverse impact on the company
- Manage the proper coordination of various types of agreements and other contractual documents with other corporate functions, such as Accounting, Finance, Legal, Data Protection, and Tax.
- Ensure maintenance of contracts documentation consistent with established ICF practices.
- Maintain contracts information in a SharePoint contract repository, and a Contract Management System.
What you will need:
- 2+ years’ experience in contract negotiations and administration
- Bachelor's degree or additional experience in lieu of degree
- Familiarity and comfort with technology and able to pick up new applications quickly
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and a working knowledge of SharePoint
What we would like:
- Self-starter who can learn new concepts through documentation, reviewing existing contract documents, as well as more directed training
- Experience in commercial contract terms in a digital environment such as intellectual property, indemnity and warranty
- Familiarity with CostPoint
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)