Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a Contracts Administrator to lead business/price proposals, contract negotiations, as well as on-going contract administration supporting our Disaster Management division and State and Local clients. The ideal candidate will have a great attitude, a keen eye for detail, be flexible, and able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
What you will do:
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, and subcontractor documents (when ICF is subcontractor).
- Negotiate contractual terms with clients, focusing on mitigation of ICF’s risk.
- Review solicitations and contractual documents and assist in the development of proposal responses ensuring consistency with corporate policy, pertinent regulations, and customer requirements.
- Lead the development and management of business/price proposal volumes to address requirements, and mitigate risk consistent with sound business practices, company policies, and government regulations. Maintain all required contractual and proposal/business volume documentation.
- Write and coordinate inputs into business/price volumes for proposal submission.
- Identify to stakeholders contractual and/or RFP terms that pose risk to the company and resolve/implement risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide oversight and resolve contractual issues that may arise in performance of the contract, with a focus on mitigating ICF’s risk while meeting the customer’s needs.
- Support data calls, maintain compliance with SOX and other governmental requirements, as well as client audit requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively assesses critical contract obligations and contract provisions, to include gaps and risks. Advises on contract revisions to better meet the needs of the Client and ICF.
- Handle multiple priority tasks and proposals effectively.
- Develop effective positive working relationships with both internal and external customers; participate in customer meetings as required.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience in contracts administration, supporting Federal Government and State and Local contracts and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- Solid working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), related federal and state legislation and regulations, and the Uniform Commercial Code
What we would like:
- Experience in the disaster management arena
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to collaboratively work with geographically diverse internal customers
- Ability to build collaborative business relationships both internal to the company and with external customers
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, and time management skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and dedicated
- Proactive attitude in order to provide guidance and advice to project teams
- Solid skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)