Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
We are looking for a Writer/Editor to join our Content team to produce clear, engaging copy for digital communication tools on a wide range of different topics. The Writer/Editor will join the Content writers team and we are looking for the following skills:
- English native speaker (or equivalent) with 3-5 years of relevant experience in communications or journalism
- Excellent attention to detail and a good sense of what makes engaging, impactful content (how to find and tell a good story)
- Experience in SEO copywriting and mobile journalism (‘mojo’)
- Experience in Social media copywriting is a plus.
- Ability to both work effectively as part of a team or to organise own work independently
- Experience in coordinating the work of other writers desirable
- Carrying out research, analysis and interviews
- Writing and editing high quality online/offline content in English (for a wide range of tools and channels – e.g. audiovisual scripts, data visualization, print publications, social media posts)
- Ensuring the accuracy and quality of all content produced
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)