Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Content Strategist | Cyber
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Are you a creative person who enjoys using their talent to help businesses solve complex problems? We are currently hiring a Content Strategist to lead the development of ideas, concepts, solutions and materials for print, web, and interactive media. In this role, you will also advise a cybersecurity focused organization on how to improve existing web pages and creating new web page content to communicate the customer messages.
- Work with a group of creatives to create content for a cybersecurity focused organization.
- Tailoring content strategy approaches for projects that may range from websites to chatbots to text programs
- Developing workplans and providing guidance on technical approaches for incoming work
- Conducting intake meetings with project managers to gather requirements and understand their unique needs
- Gaining buy-in from internal and external stakeholders on your recommended approaches
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team that includes Content Strategists, UX Designers, Writers, Editors, Developers and more
- Guiding IA improvement efforts
- Creating or migrating content within various Content Management Systems including working within stage and production environments
- Developing written reports and plans
- Leading internal and client presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active/Current (SCI) clearance.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- 10+ years’ experience in Content Strategy
- Ability to create documentation and plans (e.g., inventories, audits, migration plans, governance, and specifications)
- Implement data-driven approaches to improving content and IA
- Knowledge of best practices for writing for the web
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)