Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Content "Knowledge Management" Analyst - Virginia
ICF’s Business Development (BD) team is in need of an experienced and ambitious Content "Knowledge Management" Analyst to support the execution and delivery of BD knowledge management solutions across the organization. You will play a key role in supporting the Company's ability to find, store, manage, and reuse the critical information needed to engage with customers and win new work. Currently our team is working from home. We hope to return to the office later this year.
This is an great opportunity to work with talented and passionate individuals and to grow with a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success. ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include Embracing Differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces and hires dimensions of differences.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and end users to elicit business and functional content requirements, in alignment with knowledge management initiatives and project objectives
- Perform activities related to taxonomic organization of information assets and metadata tagging
- Monitor and gather feedback on content utilization and effectiveness
- Craft messages to key stakeholders in support of ongoing change management and adoption-related activities
- Provide consultation and issue resolution to end users regarding knowledge management processes and knowledge-sharing best practices
- Support BD metrics reporting, including ensuring data accuracy
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with enterprise knowledge/content management systems and processes
- 3+ years of power-user experience with Microsoft 365, including SharePoint and Teams
- 3+ years of customer service experience in a high-volume environment
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated experience maintaining SharePoint sites
What we would like:
- Experience with relational databases
- Advanced experience with developing taxonomies and metadata models
- Advanced Microsoft 365 experience, including experience with PowerApps and SharePoint managed metadata
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) practices and processes
- Change Management, Knowledge Management, or Content Management certification
- Superior verbal, interpersonal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical-thinking, and decision-making abilities
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)