Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Construction Project Manager
Title: Construction ManagerLocation: Remote CA - Must be located In Southern California
Ready to make a difference?ICF is seeking an experienced Construction Manager to manage and coordinate electric vehicle charging and energy resiliency projects that are planned or underway. The Project Manager shall prepare project plans, update and maintain project documentation, assist with field verifications and overall communication and coordination throughout the project life cycle. Project Manager tracks the status of projects and provides additional information as required. Project Manager works with appropriate personnel to expedite internal processing of project milestones and objectives.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Create a template Project Management Plan document for the Capital Improvement Projects.
- Create and develop Project Management Plans for Capital Improvement Projects
- Prepare Periodic Project Progress Reports (Quarterly Progress Reports–Weekly status reports).
- Determine and identify project critical paths.
- Attend and participate in project status meetings.
- Analyze and Forecast Project Schedule Reports.
- Prepare and/or assist in preparing schedules both independently and in team environments.
- Prepare recovery plans, coordinate schedules from contractors, and incorporate the information into the overall project master schedule.
- Establish effective communication with project team members and support them with required information about Project Status.
- Manage information and data within various software and databases.
- Gather project financial information and data from key project stakeholders.
- Analyze project financial trends by comparing budget against actual and forecast data.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager.
- Assist Management and Project Managers with implementing change management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the project manager and team, plan meetings, organize, maintain project records and interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be familiar with process documentation and creating process flow charts using Visio.
- Must have intermediate experience with MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- 3-5 years of experience as a construction manager in Southern California
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field (not required)
- Experience in Energy Efficiency, electric vehicles or energy related projects
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial sectors.
- Well develop communication skills
Professional Skills you will use:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written communications skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00
California Remote Office (CA99)