Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Computer Support Specialist
ICF has an exciting opportunity for a Computer Support Specialist to support our client the National Library of Medicine and it’s end users. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently to troubleshoot both Windows and Mac systems. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are strong in customer service and are ready to take on the next step in their career as the sole and primary support for this team.
This positions is hybrid now but will return to onsite in Bethesda, MD depending on NIH COVID return to work policy and status
In this role you will:
- Work independently to resolve computer issues
- Coordinate and collaborate with OCCS teams
- Provide excellent communication and high-level customer service in person, over the phone, through email and using remote tool
- Write clear, concise documentation
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residence required by government contract
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- AA/AS or higher degree
- At least 4 years of experience
- Experience with Windows and Mac OS in an Active Directory enterprise environment
- Experience with hardware and peripherals troubleshooting, installation, and configuration on Mac/PC platforms
- Experience with mobile devices, including iPhone and iPad
- Experience with ServiceNow and Help Desk processes
- Certifications: A+ certification, MCSA, MCP/MTA, and or ACSP
- Network+, and/or Security Certifications
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)