Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Communications Specialist, Social Media (Remote)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re changemakers, a community of mission driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists.
We’re searching for our next Communications Specialist, Social Media to work with our teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. The position can be remote, but U.S. East Coast is preferred. Some travel to D.C. metro area may be required when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
We are a team of social media communications strategists and specialists working together to provide our clients with social media management, content writing, social listening, metrics reporting, and training.
As a Communications Specialist, Social Media, you will:
- Manage accounts, serve as lead social media expert across a select group of accounts/clients
- Work closely with account teams and clients to develop and execute organic and paid media social media strategy in support of their overall strategic communications plans
- Create social media content, including copy and creative
- Manage analytics for clients’ programs and provide recommendations for improvement
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI, KPIs)
- Develop social listening reports and analyze social volume, trends, and conversations
- Understand myriad social media platforms and best practices to help account teams grow media channels
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver
- Work closely with creative, digital, and paid media teams
- Support social-specific strategy development for existing clients and new business
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, and adapt quickly to changing priorities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- 4+ years of experience in social media
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience working with paid media
- 2+ years of experience at an advertising or consulting agency
- Demonstrated experience with social media platform management, content development, analytics and listening tools
- Experience working in highly regulated industries or with government agencies to build social media communications plans
- Experience developing public health plans and strategies
- Demonstrated experience integrating creative, data/analytics, paid media, and/or other client services teams to develop fully integrated, insight-driven campaigns
- Experience developing social media and communications plans and presenting to leadership teams
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
- Strong writing skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Ability to work independently, seek help as needed and contribute to team and company culture
Job Location(s): Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely. This role will ultimately sit in Reston, VA when remote working guidelines are lifted, or will continue being remote.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$60,598.00 - $106,108.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)