Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Communications Project Manager, SBIR Programs
We’re currently hiring a Project Manager to provide communications and outreach support for client(s) SBIR/STTR program(s).
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
The ICF team provides communications and marketing support to various federal agencies. Our work includes message development, collateral development, social media, stakeholder engagement, email marketing, and ongoing evaluation of efforts.
The SBIR program is a congressionally mandated set-aside program for domestic small business concerns to engage in Research/Research and Development (R/R&D) that has the potential for commercialization.
***Hybrid work arrangement
- Develop and execute biomedical research marketing and communication plans and strategies
- Ensure communication tasks are delivered in a strategic way to benefit the client and intended audiences.
- Ensure all projects meet internal and external deadlines.
- Manage and track client deliverables and deadlines using SharePoint, Trello, Teams, and other project management tools.
- Lead the development of communication products, including videos, newsletters, fact sheets, presentations, reports, and social media promotional packages/toolkits.
- Manage multidisciplinary team to ensure branding guidelines are cohesive across products and projects (web, materials, and social media products).
- Provide strategic guidance on social media messaging and dissemination tactics.
- Review and approve agendas, briefings, presentations, and other communications tools.
- Effectively organize and communicate ideas for maximum impact.
- Lead innovation and collaboration including lead in problem solving and provide innovative ways to problem solve.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of communications and messaging.
- Employ the full range of communications tools including digital, social, visual, presentations, and videos.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management
- 1+ years' experience in Communications
- 1+ years' experience in social media messaging
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams as well as virtual platforms including Zoom and WebEx
- Experience with SBIR programs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High-level of organization and attention to detail
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)