Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Communications Project Coordinator (Remote)
ICF Next is seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented communications specialist to support a Federal client. As part of this team, you will conduct research and synthesize findings, handle data analysis and entry, and support business operations and the project management teams, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting online research and analysis of findings
- Handling data compilation and entry
- Writing standard operating procedures for processes and deliverables
- Developing timelines and milestones for deliverables
- Supporting operations and administrative teams
- Working with a large, integrated team; directly supporting and working with the client
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years operations and communications experience; ideally working with government clients
- Four year degree from an accredited university with a degree in business administration, communications or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain government security clearance.
- U.S. Citizen (required by the contract)
We are looking for an entrepreneurial specialist – an individual who:
- Exhibits excellent client and customer-facing skills; conducts error-free work in a high pressure environment
- Can work independently and with a team
- Has strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- A problem-solver, who’s highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
- Preferably has experience working with or for government clients
- Has experience working with business operations and management teams
- Demonstrates the ability to orchestrate the conversations that lead to innovation and meaningful impact.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)