Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Communications Manager | Remote
ICF International seeks a project manager to serve as a Communications Manager to work on a national technical assistance project. The goal of the project is to support and enable legal representation to eligible arriving afghans across the country and to expand the legal community’s skills and capacity to provide immigration legal support. The Communications and Dissemination Project Manager will use his/her expertise to ensure the services are widely promoted to the correct audiences through the development, management and troubleshooting of communication and dissemination strategies.
The successful candidate has broad knowledge of project management and dissemination. The Project Manager will work closely with and under the oversight of the Capacity Building Director to execute essential communication and dissemination strategies, develop communication, recruitment, and engagement plans, and oversee the management of dissemination platforms and channels, including website and e-mail. The successful candidate will have an ability to partner with the client and project management team leads in the development and implementation of communication and messaging strategies and in dissemination and delivery of web content and publications. He/she works with teams to design and develop communication and dissemination plans; and facilitate delivery of timely and high-quality work products.
- Directly oversee and supervise the outreach and recruitment specialists, outreach and communications writer, web developer, and communications and dissemination team
- Develop the overarching communications and outreach goals, plans, and strategy
- Lead and manage projects, initiatives, and teams that support the communication team’s goals and implement the project’s communications strategy.
- Act as web content manager for the project’s website
- Manage dissemination and promotion of all the project’s resources, services, products, and trainings
- Ensure that stakeholders including LSPs and EAAs can easily access timely and accurate information about all project activities and readily access available services
- Develop relationships with other partners providing immigration services
- Serve as the primary point of contact for dissemination strategies across project
- Manage communications for the project including oversight of the external communication and messaging plans for each program area and internal messaging for the leadership team
- Review and approve all external and client facing communication plans, messaging, and content for accuracy and quality and compliance with federal guidelines and requirements
- Establish and lead a “shoulder-to-shoulder” working relationship with leadership and oversee client and federal approvals of all external-facing content
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, communications, public relations, or related field which requires an understanding of written communication or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience
- 5 plus years managing projects, tasks, or equivalent of project management such as managing multiple aspects of deliverables, deadlines, and partner relationships
- 3 plus years demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder and partner relationships, including balancing multiple perspectives/needs, for capacity building projects
- 3 plus years’ experience working with national dissemination channels
- 1 plus years experience developing communication packages, strategies, or plans for an organization or project
- Project Management Professional or similar certification
- Working knowledge of the refugee, immigrant, and asylee challenges.
- Experience working for a refugee program
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with training, curriculum development, and facilitation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$66,658.00 - $113,319.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)