Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Communications Associate, Social Media (Remote)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Here’s your chance to join our award-winning agency, ICF Next. We’re changemakers, a community of mission driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists. We’re searching for our next Social Media Communications Associate to work with our teams across federal, state, and local government client accounts. If you’re passionate about social media, analytics, and the positive impact it can have to solve challenges, we’d love to talk to you. Position can be remote, but U.S. East Coast is preferred. Some travel to D.C. metro area may be required when Covid-19 restrictions are lifted.
As a Communications Associate, Social Media, you will:
- Work closely with account teams to develop and execute social media plans
- Create social media content, including copy and creative
- Manage analytics for clients’ programs and provide recommendations for improvement
- Understand myriad social media platforms and best practices to help account teams grow media channels
- Work closely with creative, digital, and paid media teams
- Be a creative thinker and problem solver
Qualifications for the Communications Associate, Social Media include:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2-5 years of experience in social media; experience health communications and/or PR or advertising agency a plus
- Demonstrated experience with social media platform management, content development, analytics and listening tools
- Strong writing skills
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Experience managing paid social media campaigns
- Experience developing social media and communications plans and presenting to leadership teams
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities
- Ability to work independently, seek help as needed and contribute to team and company culture
Job Location(s): Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)