Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
@ICF Next is a full-service consulting firm leveraging our expertise across many fields. We blend creative thinking with technical skills to help clients build brands, devise business strategies, implement responsive technologies, and create user experiences. We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to achieve life’s most important mission—connecting people.
We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential. If you’re a high energy, creative, strategic thinker who is passionate about health marketing and enjoys working with a diverse group of colleagues developing innovative resources to tackle some of society’s greatest challenges, we want you as part of our team.
Our award-winning agency is growing and in search of a Communications Associate to support our federal health communications work. This is an exciting role offering excellent opportunities for growth and the chance to work in a dynamic and collaborative organization. Occasional domestic travel may be required.
The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge and expertise managing multiple competing projects and priorities.
What you will be doing:
- Serves as task manager across multiple communication projects.
- Ensures tasks and projects meet internal and external deadlines. Manages and tracks client deliverables and deadlines using SharePoint, Trello, Teams, and other project management tools. Leads the development of communication products, including newsletters, fact sheets, presentations, reports, and social media promotional packages/toolkits.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team to ensure branding guidelines are cohesive across products and projects (web, materials, and social media products).
- Provides strategic guidance on social media messaging and dissemination tactics.
- Provides marketing and analytics support to track and measure the performance of efforts and initiatives.
- Offers logistics support for client meetings, webinars, speaking engagement, and other ad-hoc activities.
- Plans and execute special events, meetings, and workshops. Drafts initial agendas, briefings, presentations, and other communications tools.
- Leads social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Monitors and produces email analytics report for communication campaigns.
- BS or BA degree in Communications, Public Health, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in communications.
- U.S. citizenship required (required by Federal government for the position).
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills. Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Proficiency in social media measurement and management platforms.
- Proficiency in email marketing tools and software (e.g., Granicu s/GovDelivery).
- Experience with marketing and project management best practices and analytics platforms.
- Ability to liaise with graphic design teams.
Job Location(s): The role will work onsite at our client office in Rockville, MD on infrequent occasions. When not onsite at client Rockville, MD location, employee will be able to work remote.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)