Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Communications Associate to support a Federal client.
This role will be part of an integrated team and work closely supporting a Federal client with day-to-day operations and engagement.
This role offers the opportunity to help support one of the most mission critical Offices within an agency of the Federal government.
- Develop products for client including briefing books, one-pagers, biographies, and other materials
- Create run of show and logistics documents for senior government officials presenting at events; Assist client on-site at events
- Assist with creation of communications strategy documents
- Conduct online, phone and email research
- Coordinate internal communications and note progress of projects
- Monitors progress of tasks and materials
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Be a U.S. Citizen (required by Federal government for the position)
- Exceptional attention to detail, excellent writing and verbal skills
- DHS Suitability/Public Trust clearance
- 1-2 years communications agency and/or Capitol Hill or related experience
Location: Must be located within the D.C. metro area and be willing to be on-site at D.C. area events and at the client site, as needed (metro accessible)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Reston, VA (VA30)