Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Commercial Program Manager
Commercial Program ManagerUtility Program Services
Remote | Jacksonville, FL Preferred | Florida
To support our growth, we are currently seeking a Program Manager for our Utility Programs and Services Division to lead and grow ICF’s commercial programs in Florida. You will manage an established commercial energy and water efficiency program, including individuals who contribute to that program’s performance. This would require you to provide technical guidance for water and energy-efficient products, savings calculations, and best practices as well as build relationships and trust with clients, work collaboratively with the implementation team, internal IT teams, and marketing departments to implement a program within goal and budget.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Program implementation and management of a diverse team, quality control, and adherence to best practices to ensure successful program goal targets are met
- Collaboration with multiple groups to ensure processing, outreach, IT systems and staff are aligned to reach a common annual goal
- Technical guidance and knowledge of M&V protocols on common mechanical and electrical equipment in commercial buildings, including energy savings potential with a significant focus on Water, HVAC, Building Automation systems and Lighting technologies.
- Ensure evaluation benchmarks are being met and work with the utility evaluator to implement standard requirements for baseline selections and trend data
- Day to day management of technical team, including guidance and judgement on electrical energy savings calculations, performance feedback and career development
- Ensure best practices in processes as well as on-site QA/QC standards for the program are met.
- Interface with the client team for day-to-day planning and program rule questions.
- Provide insight and recommendations for program changes based on existing market knowledge and program trends
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience managing commercial or residential energy efficiency programs
- 5+ years of experience in the energy efficiency industry (lighting, HVAC or utilities)
What we would like you to have:
- Experience with energy efficiency evaluation protocols and methodologies, net to gross savings calculations and financial forecasting
- Knowledge of energy code standards for existing building and new construction such as 90.1 2016 (incl. Appendix G), ASHRAE 62.1, LEED/WELL and other Green Building standards.
- Experienced with using Technical Resource Manuals (TRMs) and supervising the development of tools that utilize deemed savings methodologies
- Ability to form and develop strategic relationships with industry stakeholders
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism and a cooperative attitude
- Strong persuasion, business writing and presentation skills
- Can analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Sound business ethics, including the responsibility of protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Must be able to work and communicate with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside vendors and clients.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Florida Remote Office (FL99)