Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Commercial Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Commercial Account Manager, Energy Efficiency
Field-Based | Atlanta, GA
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking a Commercial Account Manager, based in Georgia to assist in the delivery of commercial energy efficiency programs. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing a pipeline of existing energy efficiency projects and recruiting new participants into the program. The candidate will call on customers and contractors in Georgia with the goal of increasing energy efficiency projects and participation in utility incentive programs.
We place a premium on the ability to work independently when necessary but to function as part of a team, a drive to succeed, and a commitment to client satisfaction.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Recruit program participants (non-residential eligible customers), account management, developing and implementing sales strategies, preparing and delivering persuasive presentations, relationship building activities.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance on energy efficient technologies and practices to companies participating in utility sponsored programs.
- Ensure projects in assigned territory are up to date in program tracking system by communicating with customer and contractors on project status and expected completion dates
- Host presentations and trainings to local stakeholder groups, contractors, and customers
- Work as part of a team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation and verification of energy efficiency projects are successfully executed in all non-residential markets.
- Provide an array of contractor support and assistance services
- Conduct surveys and inspections of energy efficiency projects to verify equipment installation and operation.
- Perform quality assurance reviews of submitted projects for approval
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in (Business Admin, Finance, Energy, or related field)
- 2+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience OR
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of utility, energy efficiency, or equivalent trade experience
What we would like you to have:
- 2+ years of experience working with commercial and/or industrial companies
- Experience with energy efficiency technologies and practices is highly desirable
- Economic analysis and familiarity with energy efficiency program implementation.
- Knowledge of the existing network of distributors, contractors and construction companies serving the southeast
- Experience working on successful energy efficiency programs
- Utility experience and understanding of Demand Side Management (DSM) program implementation
- Certified Energy Managers, Certified Lighting Professionals, or Certified Energy Auditors
- Experience with ENERGY STAR, LEED, and other program platforms
- Experience performing energy audits and energy savings calculations
- Proficient with suite of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$58,161.00 - $98,873.00
Atlanta, GA (GA18)