Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cloud DevOps Architect - Remote Work From Home Position!
Who we are:
Audacious. Ingenious. Real. If that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in. ICF Next is a new breed of agency, purpose-built for marketing’s new realities. ICF Next’s full-service solutions crack complex challenges. Digital has completely transformed the customer experience, and consumers are connected in ways we’ve never seen—ways that challenge marketers and IT alike. Whether it's helping you speak to your customers, providing a richer digital experience, or deploying platforms that deliver results, we have you covered.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Cloud Dev Ops Architect and this position will be located wherever you are in the US! (Another words...it's a work from home role.)
What you’ll get to do:
Design, coach and implement development pipeline projects from initiation through completion. Projects require partnership across software engineering groups and clever automated solutions through scripting, build orchestration systems, shared resources and other integrated systems. Be the steward of every software development process and ensure the efficiency of every delivery pipeline.
- Design: Review incoming initiatives and design solutions for large and medium scale projects. This includes selection and review of technology frameworks/architecture to be used on projects.
- Coach: Provide thought leadership among the engineering team. Engage and grow engineers through new and complex solutions. Review work and processes for opportunities to improve.
- Implement: Develop and implement digital technology solutions with appropriate software design methodology in a dynamic and faced paced team environment.
- Requirements: work with Development teams, Project Manager and other engineering team members to break down project requirements into development tasks. Provide scope/estimates.
- Code Reviews: Establish and enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to standards.
- Documentation: participate in the discovery of new projects and create architectural diagrams and document technical requirements.
- Continuous Improvement: passion for increasing quality and driving business value while simultaneously decreasing the effort to get there.
- Communicate: share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including strategic technical direction as well as professional development opportunities.
As a Dev Ops Architect, you will have:
- Intimate familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 5-8+ years of progressive experience and in software development, systems administration, engineering infrastructure as code, and architecture responsibility.
- Extensive experience with various tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS, Subversion, Git, Docker and configuration management tools Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform
- Extensive knowledge of the software development landscape and experience changing the software development lifecycle.Extensive knowledge of containerization orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Azure Container Services and/or Openshift
- Strong problem-solving skills with an investigative mentality, decision making ability and a capacity for strategic and associative thinking
- Ability to appropriately target information across technical audiences, clients and executive leaders.
- Possess a bias for action when breaking down complex problems and tackling new technologies.
- Thought leader on Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) in the software engineering process and can clearly articulate how any given DevOps approach facilitates these practices to drive business goals.
Nice to see skills:
- Content Management tool experience including AEM, Sitecore, etc.
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages including Shell, Perl and Python
Great sense of humor, charisma and the ability to work hard without compromising on fun!
D&I is in our DNA. It's an imperative to our efforts to achieving a fair and equitable society and aligns with how we do business. From our workforce to our client and vendor engagements, we take the approach to ensure all dimensions of differences are represented and advocated for. Our corporate citizen report and our Diversity and Inclusion statement on our website also reflects this.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Georgia Remote Office (GA99)