Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Climate Change Adaptation Experts in Sri Lanka
Climate Adaptation and Resilience (CAR) – Line of Business
Transportation, Resilience, Energy, Climate, and Sustainability (TRECS)USAID/Sri Lanka & Maldives
Climate Change Adaptation Experts
ICF is seeking local or international candidates for both long-term and short-term Senior Technical Advisors for an upcoming USAID funded climate change adaptation project in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. The project will strengthen the capacity of key project partners to integrate climate risk management into decision-making processes and support proactive management of climate risks to enhance the resilience of public, non-governmental, and private sector stakeholders to natural disasters and climate change. The Senior Technical Advisors will be needed in both Colombo and Malé with frequent regional travel.
- Strategies to reduce climate risk, increase resilience, and support long-term adaptation planning in the tourism and fisheries sectors.
- Linkages between disaster risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
- Mobilizing private sector funding and/or financing for actions that reduce risks associated with extreme weather, climate variability, and climate change.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and presentation ability in English.
- Graduate degree in relevant field (e.g., climate change, environmental management, environmental economics, international development, public/business administration).
- At least ten years’ relevant technical experience working in developing countries, with a strong preference in the South Asia region.
- Management experience should include multi-country project management and successful oversight of project teams with complex delivery objectives.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)