Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Cleared Python/C++ Software Developer-Hybrid Remote
ICF is seeking a cleared software developer to be part of a talented, technical, and dynamic team. Our team excels in the delivery of technical competency and capabilities in complex HPC computing environments. The ideal candidate will support development and optimization of machine learning (ML) perception algorithms for Unmanned Air/Ground Vehicles (UGV or UAV) and unattended sensors. This work will include optimizing and integrating containerized ML algorithms, learning, and inferencing algorithms, and evaluating the model's performance in the laboratory and field tests.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Administering Linux system and using Python, C++, and software repositories.
- Using containerization technologies, such as Docker, to create docker image for perception algorithms to be evaluated in ROS environment.
- Development of software using DevOps best practices within a team or hardware and software engineers.
- Documenting and publishing the results of the field tests in technical reports.
- Working in a multi-team development project.
What You Must Have:
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to maintain active DoD clearance.
- Must be DoD 8570 compliant and maintain required certifications for an IAT I appointment.
- BS degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, Information Science, or Mathematics.
- Six + years of research or technical experience in a scientific or technical field relevant to requirements. .
- 2 +years’ experience working with Linux System Administration
- 2 + years’ experience with Python, C++, and software repositories.
- 1+ year experience with containerized application deployment using Kubernetes or Docker
- Ability to analyze, document, and publish technical reports based on field tests.
What We’d Like You To Have:
- Familiarity using JIRA to create customized workflows, track project development.
- Solid understanding of core network technologies and concepts.
- Fundamental understanding of software development best practices.
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefit
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$85,153.00 - $144,760.00
Maryland Client Office (MD88)