Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Change Management Consultant - Remote
Are you interested in helping prepare the workforce for the future? Are you comfortable helping organizations identify and address organizational challenges? Do you have at least 3 years of experience in organization development, change management, or transformation efforts? If you answered, “yes,” we’d like to meet you!
ICF is seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional to support work with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The role is able to be full time remote.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Supporting the design, development and management of OCM communications by translating IT language into business language suitable for lay audiences, writing original content for OCM emails, newsletter articles, MS PowerPoint presentations, brochures, posters, magic box (TV), and project SharePoint sites.
- Creating imagery and graphics for OCM projects (alone or in partnership with the Graphics Department).
- Creating standardized formats and presentation templates for print and web user interface. Builds project SharePoint sites.
- Complying with Section 508 guidelines, adheres to corporate style guides and web standards. ,
- Assisting the Project Management with the development of the OCM Communication Plan and communication roll-out schedule.
- Monitoring and tracking the approval process for all client approved global distribution communications.
- Attending meetings with the PM to inform OCM communications content.
- Researching and analyzing basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of an organization.
- Assisting the PM with facilitating stakeholder workshops and may deliver user deliver user training.
- Assisting with the preparation of user guides, job aids and user training materials.
3+ years of professional work experience
1 year of experience and knowledge of organizational assessment and change management principles, methodologies, and tools
1 year of experience producing organization-wide change management plans and materials
Masters degree preferred
Experience facilitating and leading activities for organizational initiatives
Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
Strong computer skills with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$75,157.00 - $127,767.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)