Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Change Management Consultant
ICF is growing and we are seeking a Change Management Consultant to support our growing organization.
The role is part of the Business Transformation Office (BTO) that serves as the central team leading Finance, HR, and Contracts related system projects.
The ideal candidate will work with a project team of technical and functional subject matter experts (SMEs) to:
- Engage as a key member of the project team throughout the project life cycle, and act as a trusted adviser and influencer to project leadership, sponsors, stakeholders and steering committee
- Develop a change management strategy and approach to drive adoption of new systems and initiatives by utilizing standard methods and tools
- Lead the development of the communications and training strategies, plans and associated materials.
- Create broad-scale and targeted internal-based communications, including email announcements, design promotional materials, prepare/conduct briefings
- Support user testing by assisting with learning materials, identify possible change management related hurdles for roll-out, and adjust plans as appropriate; gather participant feedback as it relates to the testing experience and go-live readiness
- Collaborate with and/or lead assigned L&D resource to develop training materials by helping to translate subject matter content, including output such as process guides, fact sheets, job aids, instructional guides, Web content, briefings, and presentations
- Coordinate training activities, develop related communications, and coach instructors; gather participant feedback
- Lead and work closely with the project team to develop stakeholder outreach and engagement efforts to ensure awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Provide input to and maintain a close awareness of project plans and manage change plans/activities accordingly
- Support project close-out activities, including additional communication or documentation needs and leading lessons learned evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5years of experience in working on Enterprise systems change project teams
- 3-5years of experience working on project teams and familiarity with project management principles and practices
- 3+ years of experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools; Prosci® Change Practitioner certification a plus
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- 3+ years of experience in learning needs analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of training
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight to project plan on optimal sequencing and phasing within the project plan
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated consultative skills working in a dynamic and matrixed environment
- Ability to operate and adapt in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous, work environment
- Solid computer skills with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)