Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDSS - Information Systems Security Engineer-Highly Cleared
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
ICF is hiring a highly cleared Senior CDSS - Information Systems Security Engineer based in Aberdeen, MD.
- Participates in the research, analysis, design, testing and implementation of complex computer network security/protection technologies for company information and network systems/applications.
- Assists customers in identifying security solutions for the company's networks and virtual private networks, application systems, key public infrastructures, authentication and directory services to ensure the security of the network and confidential data.
- Performs periodic vulnerability scans of networks to identify security vulnerabilities and provides remediation alternatives and conducts security risk assessments to ensure compliance with corporate security policies and adherence to best practice.
- Designs enterprise and systems security throughout the development lifecycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into security designs and processes.
- Provides subject matter expertise and analysis to bridge the gap between high level security requirements and policies and ensures their integration into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security design or configuration.
- Provide security consultation/guidance and engineering to PM product owners, customers, system owners and developers, and maintain security process coordination within the Department's lifecycle management and governance process.
Active High-Level Security Clearance
- MS and 7 + years directly related experience; OR BS and 10 + years of directly related experience.
- Demonstrated experience working hands-on in Linux based environments, troubleshooting on-site technical issues, using and configuring the CDS solutions to deliver critical customer driver requirements.
- Knowledge of GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the NCDSMO approved products list.
- Responsible for development, configuration control, deployment and testing of CDSS Configurations (including Rules).
- Hands-on experience designing of secured systems architecture deployed to DoD on-prem. and Cloud secured architectures, hands-on securing Development/Test/Deployment environments, hands-on System Security Engineering, and assisting Information Systems Security Manager/Officer (ISSM/ISSO) Services throughout the system Assessment and Authorization processes.
- Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification levels of data primarily applicable to government organizations (e.g., UNCLASSIFIED, SECRET, and TOP SECRET).
- Perform operational support and development for system environments and provide product recommendations for security technologies.
- Must be willing to travel, as needed, up to 25%.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$103,035.00 - $175,160.00
Maryland Client Office (MD88)