Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
CDBG Regulatory Compliance Officer - Puerto Rico
ICF is looking to identify a Regulatory Compliance Officer with CDBG experience. As a Regulatory Compliance Officer, you will provide oversight of the projects implementation process to comply with the CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT Programs requirements, ensuring proper recordkeeping of all activity’s documentation. Other responsibilities consist of:
- Provide oversight of the projects implementation process to comply with the CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT Programs requirements, ensuring proper recordkeeping of all activity’s documentation.
- Support Program Manager in the review and endorsement of budget proposals, placing a particular emphasis on CDBG-DR and CBDG-MIT budgetary considerations.
- Maintain knowledge and familiarity with the policies and procedures established by PRDOH for the procurement of goods and/or services under CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT.
- Oversee procurement processes review to ensure compliance with 2 CFR 200, as applicable.
- Provide input to PRDOH on all procurement, financial, and accounting matters related to the projects, in compliance with the applicable CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT requirements.
- Provide oversight to ensure best practices in the use of federal funds, preventing conflicts of interest and ensuring program activities and contracts adhere to applicable federal, state, and local regulations, with an emphasis on CDBG-DR and CDBG-MIT and other applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Legal Studies with five (5) years of experience or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, or Legal Studies with three (3) years of experience.
- Must have experience in compliance and monitoring for federally funded programs including applicability of federal, state, and local regulations; evaluation of eligible activities; evaluation of National Objectives; validation of cross-cutting requirements; OSHA requirements; ADA requirements; Section 3 requirements; Davis-Bacon and related acts requirements;, Uniform Relocation Act requirements; RA, Environmental requirements; Duplication of Benefits requirements; Reporting requirements; and recordkeeping requirements, as demonstrated through work performed in previous roles.
- Demonstrated experience via a previous role coordinating with federal agencies on regulatory processes and issues.
- Must be working locally from Puerto Rico.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Client Office (PR88)