Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Case Manager - St. Thomas USVI (REMOTE ROLE, Part Time)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
Case Manager - St. Thomas USVI
Join our Disaster Recovery team in the US Virgin Island! Be part of our team of experts who work to improve the conditions of America's most at-risk populations and provide strategic consulting to support long-term recovery. We are seeking professionals who will support government agencies in the US Virgin Island to implement projects that better protect the Island from future disasters.
This position is Part-Time with 20 hours per week. You will work remote, but MUST be located on St. Thomas USVI.
As a Case Manager, you will be provided with the unique opportunity to assist the US Virgin Islands continue its recovery efforts. Through the Skills for Today initiative, you will support employer-focused work-based learning efforts by:
- Participating in outreach events, job fairs and other program development activities to recruit participants
- Delivering pre-training services including recruitment and assessment of eligible individuals
- Enrolling qualified participants into Skills for Today
- Utilizing the data entry into the project management information system and
- Providing case management, participant support, and post-training career transition services across the two districts
- This work requires you to maintain a complete understanding of all applicable program policies, requirements, and procedures within the established project guidelines; and work to possess knowledge of regulatory and statutory compliance requirements for HUD funded programs & projects
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service, social work, or disaster-recovery outreach
- Candidates must be residents of Virgin Islands per contract requirements
- Proficiency with basic computer programs such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Team-oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Strong attention to details
- Prior experience with Department of Housing and Urban Development’s Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) programs.
- Superior communication and organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
US Virgin Islands Remote Office (VI99)