Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is seeking a dynamic, innovative, Capture Director to directly support ICF’s Digital Modernization Division in Arlington, VA (or remote DC area). As a key member of the growth team, this highly visible position will work with the most senior leaders across ICF to develop strategy and drive business growth on the business units largest, most strategic opportunities.
Understanding market trends and technical direction of these customers and translating customer intelligence into compelling capture strategies and winning proposals is the essence of this position. The ideal candidate must be able to leverage ICF’s deep mission understanding of customers’ needs and objectives focused in the area of Digital Modernization Services. The candidate must bring an established understanding of the dynamics and intricacies of the full capture lifecycle and be able to identify numerous wins where they developed and executed a successful capture strategy with a federal agency.
Responsibilities include capture strategy, solution development, competitive positioning, strategic pricing, customer engagement planning, and other activities leading to award of major programs. This position will include oversight of customer contact and positioning; teaming interactions; and coordination with other internal business development team members. The candidate should bring a deep understanding of FAR based contracting and an understanding of effective RFP shaping.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Track record of successful capturing and winning >$100M new business, prime RFPs.
- Prime, competitive single award task order/new contract wins >$25M.
- Understanding the full capture lifecycle and has been successful in various customer domains within the federal government.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered, particularly with military service.
- Ability to pivot sell expanding capabilities into Cloud Native application development, PaaS, and Business Process Modernization.
- Demonstrated ability to lead/execute disciplined capture efforts for large and complex captures focused on IT Modernization.
- Ability to drive/follow the Capture Process from opportunity positioning and qualification through proposal development and opportunity closing.
- Located in the DC area. The Capture Director will be required to work out of ICF’s Arlington office one day per week and attend meetings and functions in and around the DC area on a regular basis. Travel outside of the DC area will occur on an infrequent basis at the interval required for ongoing pursuits.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)