Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Campus Recruiting Coordinator
As the Campus Recruiting Coordinator you will help execute the overall campus recruiting strategy and support the Campus team by managing candidate interviews, campus events, onboarding, student communications and administrative duties.
As a Campus Recruiting Coordinator you will:
- Partner with Manager, Campus Programs and Campus Recruiter to plan and coordinate on-campus and virtual events; inclusive of: Career Fairs, Information Sessions, Phone Screens, Interview Days, Student Group Events, etc.
- Maintain calendar of campus events in Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- Coordinate campus event follow-up communications and partner with Recruitment Marketing to align activities with brand strategy.
- Schedule candidate interviews in offices/virtually using Outlook as well as working with the campus to set up for Interview Days – inclusive of reserving space and using their preferred scheduling method.
- Maintain ICF’s account for college/university websites and post open campus positions.
- Guide candidates through the pre-employment process through their first day.
- Partner with Manager, Campus Programs on Summer Intern Programming.
- Manage sending supplies and marketing materials, ordering catering, and booking room reservations.
- Occasionally review resumes for additional candidate pipeline support.
- When applicable, submitting candidate travel reimbursement.
As a Campus Recruiting Coordinator you will have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work quickly, independently, and accurately in a high-volume environment, with excellent time management skills.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems & candidate relationship management tools.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills.
- Comfort in following up to ensure that all Campus events are running smoothly
- Bachelor's Degree
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)