Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Campaign Manager Executive
ICF Next is one of Europe's leading integrated communication agencies, specialising in large-scale campaigns across the European Union.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Campaign Manager Executive.
As Campaign Manager Executive your responsibilities would include the following:
- Assisting the Project Manager in the day to day tasks;
- Scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders;
- Drafting project reports;
- Preparing meeting agendas, recording actions from meetings and drafting meeting reports;
- Attending clients and teams meetings;
- Keeping the project planning updated;
- Updating the list of deliverables and keep track of it;
- Following up the action tracker with the team;
- Organising and updating the campaign’s collaborative platform;
- Quality control;
- Following up with internal teams on specific deliverables;
- Implementing projects using the PRINCE2 methodology;
- Developing the lessons learned log;
- Identifying bottlenecks and proposing workflows under guidance of the Campaign Manager.
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in the communications field;
- Structured, well-organized teamplayer;
- Understanding of the different phases of a campaign;
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 methodology;
- Knowledge of how the EU institutions work would be a plus.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)