Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Call Specialist Supervisor ~ Tier 1
Purpose of the Position:
The Tier 1 Call Specialist Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing and helping Tier 1 Call Specialists to respond to general questions and needs from children, sponsors, and family members in which obtaining basic information or guidance is the target of the call. Willingness to get on the phone when volume requires it. The position reports to the Operations Manager for the Call Center.
- Respond to calls, providing resources, referrals, and guidance on how to navigate through ORR systems
- Work closely with the call center staff, ORR (client) and client’s stakeholders in the execution of deliverables and services
- Triage all calls to assure appropriate level of response is being provided
- Assure uniform quality standards are applied to all calls
- Provide appropriate responses directly
- Provide crisis intervention and guidance to callers regarding clinical components of crisis intervention
- Refer all calls regarding abuse to Tier 3 supervisor
- Refer all calls regarding behavioral disruption, mental health crisis, or runaway behaviors or requests for family emotion, behavioral, or psychological supports to Tier 2 call specialist.
- Document all calls in call log electronically
- Provide all information for reports in timely manner
- Follow all protocols and policies in answering calls
- Ability to communicate information calmly in high-stress situations, demonstrating sensitivity to the population served (children, sponsors, family members)
- Manage workflow and tasks required to meet key performance indicators
- Coach and develop contact center agents through call review, case assessment, contact center analytics
- Provide new hire training and on-going training to tenured contact center agents
- Bachelors in social work or some other relevant degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in social services setting
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
- Experience working with unaccompanied children or refugee minors
- Experience with Office of Refugee Resettlement
- Completion of Certified Community Service Worker (CCSW) training
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and quickly assess risks
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while demonstrating the initiative to complete projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and to work limited overtime as necessary
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel) and MS SharePoint
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Proficiency in work force management tools and analytics (NICE, Genesys)
- Excellent/Strong conflict resolution
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized, and empowered workforce.
ICF International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/D/V
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$32,830.00 - $55,811.00
Texas Remote Office (TX99)