Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Systems Analyst – Digital Delivery
Business Systems Analyst – Digital Delivery
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion , is simply who we are and what we do.
We’re actively recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst to work remotely supporting our ICF Next Digital Delivery team.
As a Business Systems Analyst (BSA) for ICF Next, you will apply your analytical and critical thinking skills to help solve client challenges. In this essential role, you will own and drive the work for your projects, work in a fast-paced and diverse environment and enjoy flexible work arrangements. Your career development and growth are encouraged and supported by the management team.
- Support all aspects of the digital (web and mobile) software development cycle including requirements, design, stakeholder engagement, testing, and delivery of citizen facing systems.
- Elicit requirements using interviews – both internal and external, document analysis, questionnaires, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and existing system analysis.
- Document requirements using variety of techniques including BDD-style specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams, UML diagrams, use cases, and user guides.
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Communicate (both verbal and written) with business units and/or the client, that rely on that information to define system requirements or organizational processes.
- Facilitate team meetings to gather, document, refine, and prioritize requirements, design system enhancements, identify action items and drive user feedback.
- Document user experience (UX) design discussions, write requirements in Confluence, and decompose requirements into user stories in Jira.
- Perform various types of testing, define test scenarios and test cases, execute tests, and document test results.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, designers, and user experience researchers in an Agile environment.
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Work with the Scrum Master and serve as backup when needed.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years of experience in requirements gathering, refining, and prioritizing for digital products.
- 2 years of experience working with cross-functional teams (Engineering, Experience, Delivery, Product Management) to build digital products using an Agile methodology.
- Experience in the development of technical documentation to include: requirements specifications, use cases, design specifications, test plans and test scripts, and other supporting system documentation.
- Strong analytical skills, especially in business process analysis and diagraming using tools like Microsoft Visio.
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence or similar for Agile process support.
- Experience with testing software, tracking issues, and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met.
- Federal contracting experience.
- Excellent organization, communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow-through, including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- This role requires strong analytical and documentation skills in a digital development environment, and the ability to properly prioritize, own and drive the work, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
- Experience working with Drupal-based websites
- Scrum Master/Agile certification or training
- RFP/RFQ experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$56,467.00 - $95,993.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)