Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Operations Analyst - Flexible Work Locations
At ICF, we work on projects that have an impact on real people. From ensuring families have a house that will survive the next hurricane, to helping curb teen vaping, to keeping our nation safe from cybersecurity threats, and more - ICFers are changemakers who do work with purpose.
As a member of the Operations Team the Business Operations Analyst will support the Contracts & Administration (C&A) Group, which includes the functional areas of Contracts, Pricing, Subcontracts, Purchasing, International Operations, Travel, Events, Security, Safety, Real Estate and Facilities. Common tasks include working with stakeholders across the group to assist with C&A responsibilities, managing communications to support awareness and cross functional alignment, helping to derive business-critical insights through analysis of data and issues, contributing to short-term and long-term projects, and supporting international project pursuits and operations.
Currently, our team is working from home. We look forward to returning to our offices later this year.
What you will do:
Directly support the C&A Operations Team and C&A departments by assisting with key initiatives targeting efficient and effective internal activities and business outcomes such as:
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis of data related to C&A processes
- Compiling information and developing reports and presentations summarizing data and trends
- Documenting and improving of current and new policies and procedures documents
- Assisting in meeting preparation
Work closely with the C&A Operations Team to support critical business decisions by driving improvements through the support of internal clients. This position will have the opportunity to contribute to projects such as:
- Data governance initiatives associated with Contracts, Procurement, facilities
- Rationalization and rebranding of ICF-wide and group policies and procedures
- Development and coordination of training events
- Deriving business intelligence through enhanced data governance, analysis, and reporting
Work with Business units and Corporate functions on client-facing activities such as:
- Coordinating support for International Operations related to international projects, such as lease requests, export compliance, and review of international short term support deployments and global travel
- Collaborating with Corporate Business Service (CBS) functions, such as Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Tax and IT as needed, to support short term international support
- Supporting strategic alliance initiatives
Assist with the group communications, such as announcements, newsletters, Yammer posts, and meetings
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of work experience related to Operations, Project Management, Contract Management, Subcontract Management, Purchasing, Pricing, International Business, or Consulting
- Ability to interface with a diverse group of stakeholders in different regions and at various levels
- Strong administrative and coordination skills
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize contract data with accuracy and consistency
- Demonstrated professionalism in providing support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and/or business systems related technology
- A self-starter with strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and proven dependability
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis and ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data into a useable format
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to research, interpret, communicate, and apply correct applications with internal customers
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Experience with ITAR, EAR and other export regulations
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)