Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Analyst Tester
Business Analyst Tester (Remote)
As a Business Systems Analyst at ICF Next, you will apply your analytical and testing skills to help solve client challenges. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. This role requires strong analytical and documentation skills and the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in an Agile environment.
The Business Analyst will work with a cross disciplinary team supporting a digital services modernization project for federal government client. This exciting opportunity is about helping the customer improve ways for researchers and policy makers to access data sets. The Business Analyst will help to perform end-to-end testing for various systems and work with the team to seek innovative and creative solutions to improve data access for users.
- Facilitate team meetings to gather and document requirements, design system enhancements and drive user feedback
- Capture and express requirements with a variety of techniques including BDD-style specifications, user stories, workflow diagrams, UML diagrams, user cases and mockups
- Conduct interviews and studies with product owners, users and other stakeholders to identify requirements
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Leverage automated test tools to define test scenarios and test cases, execute tests, and document test results.
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways
- Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- 2-4 years of experience in various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- Strong analytical skills
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence is preferred
- Experience working with Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, Blazemeter, JMeter is preferred
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)