Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Business Analyst- CRM
Business Analyst- CRM
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
ICF is seeking a Business Analyst- CRM to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment in our Utility Programs and Services group. The CRM Business Analyst will perform tasks within the software development cycle support multiple energy programs for utility sector clients. Work will focus on enhancing and extending our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system and integrating it with legacy and other third party systems.
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
- Design, configure, and deploy features in Microsoft Dynamics
- Design and configure custom business processes and workflows
- Develop reports and data visualizations using PowerBI.
- Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements relative to technology
- Work with stakeholders of IT systems to define system requirements and design approaches
- Work with a team of managers, subject management experts, and technologists to help maintain a pipeline of actionable prospects, leads, and opportunities that further clients’ sales goals
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Strong BA skills
- 3+ years experience designing, configuring, and customizing CRM installations
- Experience in the development of standard system documentation, testing software, tracking issues and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Experience in the development of standard documentation – requirements specifications, use cases, design specifications, test plans and test scripts and other supporting system documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Experience/Exposure in the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
- Experience with testing software, tracking issues and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)