Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
ICF is seeking an Business Analyst to work within a dynamic and highly innovative team environment in our Utility Programs and Services group. The Technical Business Analyst will support tasks within the software development cycle and be responsible for system data together with the business intelligence it provides. Support project delivery on IT projects for the energy efficiency and utility sectors, including partnering with ICF subject matter experts on project execution.
- Support all aspects of the software development cycle including requirements, design, testing, and delivery of energy efficiency tracking and reporting tools
- Work with stakeholders of IT systems to define the system requirements and design approach
- Develop an understanding of the client processes and procedures and assist with making improvements relative to technology
- Work with a team of senior technologists and to deliver solutions for clients
- Support users through training, as well as provide one-on-one technical assistance
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, Economics) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated consulting experience
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in MS Office products, such as Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Experience/Exposure in the utility, energy, and/or energy efficiency sectors is a plus
- Strong customer service focus, project planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects to meet goals, deliverables, and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment
- Experience with testing software, tracking issues and working with developers to ensure that requirements are being met
- Ability to write basic SQL, HTML, CSS scripts and code
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)