Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Broadband Grant Manager - Texas
ICF is seeking a Broadband Grant Manager with federal, state, or local government grant programs experience or similar work to support our Broadband work in Texas. This is an opportunity to be a part of a grant management team that is making a significant impact by assisting government agencies and communities in designing and implementing policies and programs that promote broadband equity and bridge the digital divide.
This role will be an integral part of a team that assists states with administering broadband-related programs funded through the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA) and/or other federal and state broadband development programs to optimize grant resource management. Our functional expertise is in program and grants management, program implementation, planning, technical assistance and training, strategic communications and outreach, compliance and monitoring, and performance measurement and evaluation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our clients, subgrantees, and their applicants.
· Assist with processing grant applications, project submittals, and grant disbursements through grant closeout and compliance.
· Collaborate with state and federal agencies, local governments, and other stakeholders to contribute to the development of resources, reports, policies, and procedures that encourage broadband infrastructure development
· Ensure client and sub-awardee compliance with all federal regulations including 2 CFR 200, IIJA, BEAD, and ARPA requirements.
· Provide the highest quality of service and deliverables to our clients.
· QA/QC assigned grant applications and projects to ensure program policy and federal requirements are being met.
· Participate in client meetings and other job-related meetings as assigned.
· Document processes for internal and external audiences.
· Provide technical assistance to stakeholders on the proper management of its IIJA grants.
· Perform communication and outreach activities as necessary to promote broadband utilization and digital inclusion.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
· 1+ years of experience in broadband telecommunications or government programs.
· Familiarity with National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) regulations
· Expert problem-solving capabilities and ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to unique circumstances.
· Willingness to travel or relocate to Texas as necessary
· Analytical, and problem-solving capabilities
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
· Self-motivated; ability to work independently and as a team.
· Experience with implementing federally funded programs as it relates to outreach, application intake, QA/QC, eligibility, closeout and compliance, and policy application.
· Familiarity with QuickBase, Salesforce, or similar platforms.
· Experience working in Texas within a Federal, State, and/or City financial role.
· Knowledge of IIJA, BEAD, ARPA, and FCC programs.
· Previous experience supporting broadband initiatives.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)