Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Branch Analysts - Ponce
ICF seeks two Branch Analysts to support Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. This position will provide technical support to the Municipalities in the preparation and submission of Request for Reimbursement (RFR) or Request for Advance (RFA). This position is located in Ponce, Puerto Rico.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Review of the current obligated project worksheet to identify the eligible scope of work and cost.
• Provide guidance to the Municipality staff on proper procurement regulations and documentation, invoice and supporting documentation guidelines, COR3 Chapter 7 policy, FEMA guidelines.
• Review documentation provided by Municipalities to submit for Reimbursement and provide feedback on additional documentation required.
• Assist Municipal staff with the collection of documentation in response to Request for Information associated wit RFR, RFA and Validation as you Go request.
• Interact with COR3 SPDMG and Branch Managers to provide updates on the status of RFRs and projects that have funds waiting to be drawn down.
• Update the COR3 system of record with Branch Manager & Grants Lead informed on issues, problems & resolutions associated with Municipalities Associated.• Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 2+ years professional experience• 2+ years experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
• 2+ years experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing
• Prior experience FEMA
• Experience with grant management• Data Information System & Time Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization skills• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Client Office (PR88)