Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Branch Analyst - Caguas
ICF seeks a Branch Analyst to support Disaster Recovery efforts in Puerto Rico. This position will provide technical support to the Municipalities in the preparation and submission of Request for Reimbursement (RFR) or Request for Advance (RFA). This position is located in Caguas, Puerto Rico.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Review of the current obligated project worksheet to identify the eligible scope of work and cost.
• Provide guidance to the Municipality staff on proper procurement regulations and documentation, invoice and supporting documentation guidelines, COR3 Chapter 7 policy, FEMA guidelines.
• Review documentation provided by Municipalities to submit for Reimbursement and provide feedback on additional documentation required.
• Assist Municipal staff with the collection of documentation in response to Request for Information associated wit RFR, RFA and Validation as you Go request.
• Interact with COR3 SPDMG and Branch Managers to provide updates on the status of RFRs and projects that have funds waiting to be drawn down.
• Update the COR3 system of record with Branch Manager & Grants Lead informed on issues, problems & resolutions associated with Municipalities Associated.• Superior customer service skill set, ability to listen, facilitate and negotiate problems.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• 2+ years professional experience• 2+ years experience with MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Bi-Lingual English and Spanish
• 2+ years experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing
• Prior experience FEMA
• Experience with grant management• Data Information System & Time Management Skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong organization skills• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Puerto Rico Client Office (PR88)